What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
An invitation to you as a Seller from William L. Smith, Broker/Team Leader of the William Smith Luxury Group
Thank you for visiting us on out website and allowing us to be included in your research for the decision to market your home. My Team and I will provide you with the service and communication that you would expect from a team of real estate professionals. Additional resume and testimonial information are included with this link… http://reach150.com/m/review/65464/coldwell-banker-del-monte-realty-william-smith-pebble-beach-ca-real-estate-broker?id=65464&code=hZVddhb49vjEM8UN9xnU&showModal=RECO# . We will arrange for you to be properly served as we arrange for your comfort in your home while we show your property to prospective buyers. When we find a buyer for your property, we will help you to complete the escrow process quickly and efficiently.
While doing your research, you are likely going to speak with other real estate agents about marketing your property. Here is a list of important questions to ask the agents that you are interviewing. They include:
Important questions for you to ask any real estate agent that you interview:
(1) “What is your track record as a listing agent?”
(2) “How many of your listings have you sold in your career?”
(3) “Home may listings have you sold in my area as the listing agent?”
(4) “Are you a licensed real estate broker?”
(5) “Do you have a team of real estate professionals that supports you and your marketing system? (Or are you member of a team?)”
(6) “Are you active online and with social media?” How many Friends/Followers do you have on your real estate and personal real estate promo page?
(7) “Will you have an interactive online presence with an individual website for my home?”
(8) “How often will you hold my home open for open houses?”
(9) “How often will you contact me with updates on the sales progress?”
(10) “Can you get my home sold?"
"In the past 30 years as a licensed real estate broker, I have closed over 1640 real estate transactions. The average California agent sells less than eight per year. Of the 1640 closed, over 70% were sales in which I represented my sellers. Most importantly, over 25% of my sold listings were properties that had previously been listed with other agents and did not sell. I got them sold. I'm not telling you these numbers to impress you...I'm telling you these numbers to impress upon you that we have systems in place that make a dramatic difference.
“Here is the link to my Zillow Profile Map that shows the number of home that I have sold in your area and surrounding areas https://www.zillow.com/profile/William-Smith-Luxury/ . We actively use online real estate websites with over 700 international sites showing our listings. We also use social media to promote our brand and listings. My social media includes Facebook with 4,966 friends/follows on my personal (this is real estate and community lifestyle page) https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000091744460 and 1,161 followers who have liked my William Smith Luxury Group Real Estate Business page https://www.facebook.com/WilliamSmithLuxuryGroup/ . Facebook allows us to target market for buyer with our Boosting advertising to develop and nurture our buyer leads. We also actively market on Zillow and Trulia as a Premier broker, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, and Instagram.
“My team is the William Smith Luxury Group… A team of real estate professionals assists me with my seller listing inventory marketing, our online buyer leads, and open house buyer leads. After selling my two franchise offices of Prudential California Realty in 2006 when my wife retired as our managing Broker, I moved my team to Coldwell Banker Realty. My team consists of two team agents that follow through with the buyer lead follow up, a transaction coordinator who handles all of the file detail and disclosure follow up support, and a marketing coordinator who assists us with our Coldwell Banker Listing Concierge marketing including the individual listing websites, professional photography, and the list of EXCLUSIVE LISTING CONCIERGE PROPERTY MARKETING FOR LUXURY HOMES displayed below. I focus on the needs of our Sellers.
“Based upon your request, we will hold your home open most every week until your home sells, less if more convenient, or if you choose … no open houses at all.
“We will contact you weekly for a general update by telephone or email and each time there is activity, or a showing, you will have an email update during marketing phase. When we have an offer, we will call you multiple times a day until it is a ratified and accepted contract ready for escrow. During the escrow period we will contact you several times a week by telephone and email. We follow the needs and requirements of our sellers.”
With your permission as your Broker, we would create the widest possible demand for your home, possibly even getting potential buyers to bid against each other for the right to buy your property. We will use the most up-to-date and unique marketing strategies available. I would like to meet with you, see your property, and discuss what you would like to accomplish. We will present you with a Comparative Market Analysis on recent sales of comparative homes in your area so that you have current market statistics to make informed decisions.
Below is the new Concierge Marketing Plan that came out last year for our Northern California Division of Coldwell Banker Realty. We are very excited about the program. It is very expensive for us to offer, but Coldwell Banker will assist with Co-Op funds. The details are below and attached above in a PDF file.
EXCLUSIVE LISTING CONCIERGE PROPERTY MARKETING
In today’s competitive real estate market, the key to success is differentiation… doing common things in an uncommon way. In fact, differentiation from the competition has become the cornerstone of service to our valued clients. We are proud to deliver exceptional marketing programs that help produce results. Each step of your property’s marketing plan is designed to help your home sell fast and for the desired price. We ensure that from concept to completion, your home is uniquely cared for by our expert marketing team.
(1) Professional Photography A minimum of 36 HDR professional photos perfect for print, online and video to make your property look its very best. Upgraded photography options available.
(2) Single-Property Website Professionally designed property website that is viewable on all devices and easily shared via social media.
(3) Just Listed eFlyer: “Just Listed” announcement eBlast sent to your agent’s personal and professional contacts.
(4) Virtual Tour: Professionally produced video slideshow for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) network and syndicated websites.
(5) Print Advertising: Eye-catching property advertisement in one of the region’s prime print publications.
(6) TV and Online Promotion: Professionally produced spot featured on Coldwell Banker’s® TV show, At Home in Northern California, on Sundays at 4 pm and posted on Coldwell Banker’s YouTube channel. The commercial will be re-blasted on social media and our William Smith Luxury Group YouTube Channel.
(7) Property Brochures: Beautiful professionally printed four-page, four color, and property brochures to showcase your home.
(8) Silver Envelope Home Announcement: Stunning, trifold property announcements direct mailed to your neighborhood in silver envelopes that get noticed.
(9) Targeted Online Advertising: Geographic targeting technology markets your property directly to local buyers online and on social media.
(10) Area REALTOR® Notification: Agents at all the top real estate companies in the area will be notified that your home has come on the market.
(11) Maximum Online Exposure: Your home will be displayed on up to 700 websites, including the most-visited real estate websites in the world including the big ones, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, and ColdwellBankerHomes.com
(12) Seller Update: Detailed report outlining everything that has been done to bring your home to market and maximize its exposure.
EXCLUSIVE PROGRAM FOR GETTING YOUR HOME READY FOR MARKET. IT IS CALLED REALVITALIZE
Attached is a discription of a new Coldwell Banker Realty program that many homeowners have taken advantage of for getting their homes ready for market. It is called RealVitalize. It is described in the attached flier as follows:
“The RealVitalizeSM program, powered by HomeAdvisor, is an exclusive offering for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage clients that helps with home improvements and repairs to prep your home for sale. We cover your upfront costs and get paid back when your home sells. No hidden fees, interest charges or markups.”
Thank you for allowing us to share these ideas with you. I look forward to meeting with you and will be available for your questions and comments as needed.
WILLIAM L SMITH
Broker :: Team Leader :: DRE# 01064866
WILLIAM SMITH LUXURY GROUP
AWARDED TOP 10 TEAM CATEGORY :: AWARDED TOP 100 AGENTS CATEGORY NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
COLDWELL BANKER REALTY
126 CLOCK TOWER PLACE, Carmel, CA 93923
P 831.626.2400 :: C 831.402.5302 :: E William@williamsmith.com
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. Determining the List Price - Pricing a property correctly from the start is crucial. I will provide you with a thorough market analysis report and evaluate factors such as your homes physical qualities, market conditions, current competition and recent sales of comparable properties.
2. Marketing Your Home - Coldwell Banker and its partner websites account for more than 83% of online real estate market share. Part of the strategy used is through web syndication. Your properties detailed description, professional interior and exterior photos, video, and single-property website will be featured on more than 700 websites around the country. In addition to the internet, Coldwell Banker publishes weekly ads in both the Pine Cone and the Herald.
3. Peer-to-Peer Networking - Coldwell Banker has 84,793 sales associates, in 2,966 offices, throughout 47 countries and territories worldwide. Your listing will receive broad exposure beyond your local neighborhood.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Ready to list your home? Get some expert advice on preparing your home for sale.